Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object type while import - customer

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to import customer(import data),while importing what object type I have to select?

Can somebody throw light on this please?

With Regards,

Jaheer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

First, there is no object for "Customer".

I'm guessing that you are importing Customer data into CLM to support Sales Contracts...is that true?  If you are, then I'm also guessing that you've created some flag on the Supplier object to distinguish between supplier data and customer data...is that also true? 

If you the above is true, then you will be using the Supplier object to import. 

However, in order to be sure that we give appropriate advice and that you actually do the right thing, can you provide a little bit of background on what you are doing.  Having some context is really important in order to provide you the right approach.  I'm a little concerned about answering questions in isolation without knowing the background or context of the question.  And, I would also not recommend that you do any import until we understand this background or context. 

I hope this makes sense but I am a little worried about providing guidance that doesn't make sense for the "real" problem that you are trying to solve.

Thanks much,

Rosemary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

Here can you please let me know what do you mean by customer data here?. If you want to import user accounts then you have object type 'user account' to select.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gurvi