cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Commission on collections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears;

we have a requirement where commission for the sales team isn't calculated on the sales volume but on collection. the following is an example scenario:

1- we have defined the sales person as a partner function in the sales order and SD billing document.

2- when a sales invoice is generated it contains the employee number who owns the sale.

3- the sales person then collects money from the customer. the amount of money received is used to clear one or many invoices.

4- the sales commission is then calculated on the collections made by the sales person.

so is there a standard (or customized) solution for the above requirement. also, can the above requirement be met using ICM (incentives and commission management)???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me explain you about ICM ( Incentives and commission management). In ICM, we calculate the commission for the agent who has sold a product. Hence the business object is the product and the commissions are calculated based on the total value of the sale made by the agent.

I think your requirement comes in line with the ICM business. Currently ICM is most extensively used in insurance industry.

You can revert if you require any further details. and to answer your question, based on the overview given by you, ICM can meet your requirement.

Best Regards,

Praveenkumar T

Former Member
0 Kudos

It all depends on whether you want to use ICM ( Incentives and commission management) and whether it might be too big.

My current client is an SME and we just went with a statistical SD billing condition and then built a Z ABAP program to compare the payment against the Payer.  If I remember a Z table was used to keep a history of the sales commission payments to the salesperson.

Regards

Waza

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
rahuliyer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Nahla,

I don't know if you ever got the response. Short response is yes. You can reach out to me to discuss the how-to if you are still interested.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

Thank you son much for all your helpful answers. however, can someone tell me for sure if ICM could be used to fullfill the requirement mentioned above.

Thanks in advance

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are also giving commission on Sales value and collection. We give sales targets and collection targets to sales employees and give percentage commission based on actual sale and collection. We have developed a Z program for this in ALV which get sales and collection and calculate commission and show in ALV program.

Thank$