cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors during phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG while applying EHP6

arsnlgunnr
Participant
0 Kudos

Got the following error during EHP6 upgrade.  I was able to go to SE11 and activate "JLPAVB" successfully, but all other tables/structures in the error I am not able to check or activate in SE11.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DDIC ACTIVATION ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPA-731BDINSAPBASIS.NS1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 EDT014XActivate dependent table "CTS_ORGANIZER_WD_USERS"

1EEAD222 INCLUDE table "CTS_ORGANIZER_USER" is not active

1EEDT003 Routine "EXPAND" (Table "CTS_ORGANIZER_WD_USERS" could not be expanded)

3 EDT015 Dependent table "CTS_ORGANIZER_WD_USERS" was not activated

1EEDO519 "Table" "CTS_ORGANIZER_WD_USERS" could not be activated

3 EDT014XActivate dependent table "JLPAVB"

1EEDT304 Foreign key "JLPAVB"-"LIFNR" (More foreign key fields than check table fields)

3 EDT015 Dependent table "JLPAVB" was not activated

1EEDO519 "Table" "JLPAVB" could not be activated

3 EDT014XActivate dependent table "LAW2_S_EXT_ATTR_USER"

1EEDT242 Field "FIRSTNAME": Component type or domain used not active or does not exist

1EEDT242 Field "LASTNAME": Component type or domain used not active or does not exist

1EEDT242 Field "UNAME": Component type or domain used not active or does not exist

1EEDT005 Nametab for table "LAW2_S_EXT_ATTR_USER" cannot be generated

3 EDT015 Dependent table "LAW2_S_EXT_ATTR_USER" was not activated

1EEDO519 "Table" "LAW2_S_EXT_ATTR_USER" could not be activated

3 EDT014XActivate dependent table "LAW2_S_GROUP_SYS_UI"

2WENP230 Field name "SYSTEM" is reserved (Do not use structure as include in DB table)

1EEDT242 Field "CHDATE": Component type or domain used not active or does not exist

1EEDT242 Field "CHNAME": Component type or domain used not active or does not exist

1EEDT242 Field "CHTIME": Component type or domain used not active or does not exist

1EEDT242 Field "CRDATE": Component type or domain used not active or does not exist

1EEDT242 Field "CRNAME": Component type or domain used not active or does not exist

1EEDT242 Field "CRTIME": Component type or domain used not active or does not exist

1EEDT242 Field "SYSTEM": Component type or domain used not active or does not exist

1EEDT005 Nametab for table "LAW2_S_GROUP_SYS_UI" cannot be generated

3 EDT015 Dependent table "LAW2_S_GROUP_SYS_UI" was not activated

1EEDO519 "Table" "LAW2_S_GROUP_SYS_UI" could not be activated

3 EDT014XActivate dependent table "LAW2_S_UI_SYSTEM"

1EEAD222 INCLUDE table "LAW2_S_SYSTEM" is not active

1EEDT003 Routine "EXPAND" (Table "LAW2_S_UI_SYSTEM" could not be expanded)

3 EDT015 Dependent table "LAW2_S_UI_SYSTEM" was not activated

1EEDO519 "Table" "LAW2_S_UI_SYSTEM" could not be activated

3 EDT014XActivate dependent table "LAW2_S_USMM_USER_PER_PART"

1EEAD222 INCLUDE table "LAW2_S_USMM_PERS_DATA" is not active

1EEDT003 Routine "EXPAND" (Table "LAW2_S_USMM_USER_PER_PART" could not be expanded)

3 EDT015 Dependent table "LAW2_S_USMM_USER_PER_PART" was not activated

1EEDO519 "Table" "LAW2_S_USMM_USER_PER_PART" could not be activated

1 ETP111 exit code           : "8"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Parker,

First of all, If you are raising a message to SAP, please choose the correct component (BC-DWB-DIC-AC) for your case. Please make sure that R/3 connection to main as well as the shadow instance is working.

Now could you let us know if you have tried to repeating the phase at least once?? If not you could do that to insure that it is a upgrade error and it is not happening due to some temp issues in system. I had seen one such case in the past. (not sure if it was for same tables or not).

If the above does not help, then please login to the SHADOW system and try to activate the tables mentioned in the ACTUPG.ELG file using the T-code SE11. If you are not able to activate the tables then let us know the error message you are getting. Also perform a check on the tables. If you are not able to perform the check on the tables, please let us know the error you are getting when performing the check operation.

Please update us accordingly.

Regards,

Gaurav

arsnlgunnr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I did retry the phase once, but it still got the error.  After i went to SE11 and activated the JLPAVB table, i checked the SUM screen and was able to select the box marked "accept non-severe errors and continue the phase".  I continued and the phase completed successfully.  Currently upgrade is running smoothly with no errors.  Thanks!

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Parker,

You should not ignore the error in the ACT_UPG phase unless you find a note for this or it is suggested by the SAP. Sometimes it leads to several problems in the later part of the upgrades. Always try to solve the issues in the ACT_UPG phase.

Regards,

Gaurav

arsnlgunnr
Participant
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

I restarted the EHP6 upgrade and when I got to the ACT_UPG phase, I got the same error for DDIC ACTIVATION ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPA-731BDINSAPBASIS.NS1

I investigated a little deeper and found that the errors are because the the SLIM3 package does not exist in the shadow instance, however it does exist in the source instance.  In SE80 the SLIM3 package resides under the BASIS package. 

Is it possible to export this package from the source and import it into the shadow instance?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hey Jason Parker.

Did you had any other problems when you skipped the error?

I'm having this problem at the moment, with table P9999

Regards,

Vanderlei Gomes.

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parker,

Kindly raise a message to SAP.

And Try to activate the table.

With Regards

ashutosh Chaturvedi