cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting into ContractIBeanIfc from another another document in Scripting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to this, trying to get into ibean of agreement to set some default fields like effective date from another document like Rfx.

I approached like this. Under Rfx on save I got the agreement Uniquename then

Aghome =IBeanHomeLocator.lookup(session, com.sap.eso.api.contracts.ContractIBeanHomeIfc.sHOME_NAME);

doc1 = Aghome.findByUniqueDocName("xxxx");

Aghome.upgradeToEdit(oParentDoc1);

doc1.setxxxx(somedate);

parentHome.save(doc1);

not working as set method does exist only in ContractIBeanIfc.

can any expert suggest?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure which date are you going to copy to the Agreement effective date as RFx does not have any effective date field. you can use API of Agreement as

doc1.setEffectiveDate(dateOfRfx);

Also IBean of Agreements is AgreementIBeanIfc...

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Kumud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumud,

Thanks a lot for the reply.. I could do this using the same interface you specified, one small question here, during value list status change whats that bytecode as parameter, how to know bytecode for Draft status value list value.. would be really helpful..

Have a great day.

Thanks

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor ,

I think the type code specifies which value list type is being referred. eg you can have project status , Master agreement statuses value list types.

(From Reference Guide :- The ValueListTypeCodeEnum holds the type codes for Value List Types). Unfortunately I am not able to find the type codes for different value list type in RG but if you want to check which type code number to use , you can check in the table FCI_MAS_VALUE_LIST_TYPE  which holds TYPE_CODE.

Hope it helps

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats Perfect info Uday..earlier I was looking for it in RG.

Thanks a lot for that answer..

Have a nice day..

Answers (0)