cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Process Control 10.0 Automated Monitoring RFC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to implement Automated Monitoring with ABAP Reports in Process Control 10.0 . The data source has been set up, the business rule has been developed and assigned. But when I schedule a job for this data source, job get stuck in "Progressing" phase. When I check ST22 in ECC side, I saw that I get a dump with short text "Function module "GRFN_IE_CALLBACK_RFC" not found."

When I check this FM, I saw that this RFC was located in GRC side and ECC couldn't find this RFC, because the destination parameter

is not correct.

I create an RFC destination via SM59 in ECC side for GRC PC, but nothing changes. Do I have to define this destination in SPRO, and if it is correct, where do I have to define it?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Mustafa

|Error analysis                                                                                    |

|    The program "/GRCPI/GRIA_AM_REPORT_CALLBACK" contains the CALL FUNCTION                       |

|     statement.                                                                                   |

|    The name of the function module to be called is "GRFN_IE_CALLBACK_RFC".                       |

|                                                                                                  |

|    No function module exists with the name "GRFN_IE_CALLBACK_RFC".                               |

|    All function modules are listed in the Function Library (SE37).                               |

|    -                                                                                             |

|                                                                                                  |

|    Possible reasons:                                                                             |

|    a) Wrong name specified. Pay particular attention to                                          |

|       upper/lower case and underscores ("_").                                                    |

|       or                                                                                         |

|    b) Transport error                                                                            |

|    c) In the case of an enqueue/dequeue module,                                                  |

|       the lock object may not have been activated                                                |

|       (ABAP/4 Dictionary).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

You define the rfc  destination in SPRO thru the node :Process Control --> Legacy automated Monitoring -->Automated  testing  and Monitoring -->Register Connectors

I hope the information could be usefull.

Karina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information. I've checked my connector settings and saw that I made a mistake in "Source Connector" field.

Best Regards...

Mustafa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Could you give us more detail about the connector spcifities ?

Can I assume the target connector is the one GRC is pointing to ? And the source connector the one from the ERP system (target)maintain for point back to GRC ?

Best regards

Josselin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Simply apply the note 1725077.

Regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This note is not applicable for my system. My software component is higher than V1000 640 .

Regards...

Mustafa

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

ok, but then this solves the same issue in 620 and 640.

Regards,

Smita.