cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VB01 Possibility of crossing two listing/exclusion lists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurús,

I have an issue when I create a sales order. Let me explain.

System have the list (T-Code VB01) A001, for Customer/Material, I also created a new one (Z004) for Material/Customer. Running the T-Code VB01 y entered the next list:

A001: Customer 1080472  Material 12526528

Z004: Material 13069165   Customer 1080472

When I try to create a Sales Order and I put materials 13069165; 13069174, there is not problem. When I try to add a material from A001, 12526528  for example, I receive an error from system telling me that  "Material 12526528 is not listed and therefore not allowed"

Why system does not check both lists?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Can you please confirm if the order type is different in both scenarios or not? Also make sure that Condition Tables should always have header fields and item fields. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah,

Yes, I confirm that is the same order type, in fact into the same sales order, I assigned the order type to the procedure. Thanks for your reply

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can add all the material in one condition either A001 or Z001

why you want to ,maintain two listing condition types for  your customer and material in VB01??

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an access sequence, Z004, and into it, I put the accesses Customer-Material and Material-Customer.

I mantain this 2 listing condition types by bussiness reason

Regards

Gonzalo

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are aware about Material Listing and Exclusion.

system will execute listing condition based on Customer and Material combination not material and customer.

for example when ever create sale order first we will enter customer number then material qty .

suppose in your business scenario if you maintain z001 with a combination of material and customer  how system will execute listing condition in sale order.

that's why it's material listing/exclusion for customer not customer listing/exclusion for material .

please correct me if I am wrong. lets wait for expert solution.

Regards,

Krishna.