cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error S& 150 Updating could not be completed while creating Classic PO from Rfq Response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have SRM7.0 ( SP09) with ECC6  having Classic Scenario SC->RFQ->RFQ Response->PO..

While creating a PO from accepted, we are getting an error Error S& 150 Updating could not be completed and PO is not getting created.

I debugged an found that the PO create BAPI is yielding a successful message but while calling a commit it is getting this Error.

From other discussions i found that i need to maintain Default Output device as LOCL & check the Output immediately option for RFC user in SU01.

I did that but still i am getting this error, Another strange thing is the same is not happening in Development. I am getting this error in QA (we are yet to go live).

Please advice what else could be the possible reason for this error. Because the error message is very misleading and i am not getting any clue for this.

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards

Punit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not reproducible error

BBP_REQREQ_RESUBMIT and it creates a follow on document /

denis_skuridin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you solved this problem?

I'm facing the same in our Dev.System and have no idea.

Thx.

denis_skuridin
Explorer
0 Kudos

I've found my solution here:

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Punit,

The error is occuring only if you do that through RFC call? BAPI_PO_CREATE1 is called successfully but an error is raised by BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT?

If you fulfill the BAPI with a DIALOG user and then you execute both BAPIs, the error is also raised?.

Regards,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SG,

First of all thanks a lot for your reply.

The error is occuring only if you do that through RFC call? BAPI_PO_CREATE1 is called successfully but an error is raised by BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT?

This is standard process of PO creation in ECC through RFC. I am not using any custom method. Also in our development aswell it is happening via RFC call (again a standard method) but there is no error in dev, this is only happening in QA.

If you fulfill the BAPI with a DIALOG user and then you execute both BAPIs, the error is also raised?.

I am not clear as what exactly i should do here as this is an RFC call which is called in standard process for creating PO.

Please suggest!!!

Thanks Punit