cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed System Configuration of ABAP/JAVA Cluster

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Support members,

While doing managed system configuration of ABAP/JAVA cluster( XI and Portal) systems, Step 2 Prerequisite check ended with the below error

JAVA': Host 'mucsva1c1' must have at least one Installed Technical System.

Technical system and product system assigned properly, and verification check is green, I could see the central service instance defined properly in the technical  instance tab, and also in SLD have checked the Central service instance assigned under prper Technical system class as double checked based on sap note Note 1419603, and also solution provided in the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3154052 also could not help, caption is upated already in the SLD as mentioned in thread, but still we are getting the error,

Any one faced such issue ? Please share your solutions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar problem. Prerequisite check was complaining that SCS hostname of my java-only system must have at least one installed technical system.

I was able to resolve it like this:

1.) go to LMDB-> hosts and enter hostname from the error message

2.) check that the Product system you are trying to configure is not visible in "Technical Systems Using Host". (if you can see the system, you should not get this error 🙂 )

3.) now go to LMDB -> Product systems -> SID -> Technical systems -> SID -> Technical instances -> Central services (in my case there was a correct entry)

4.) delete central service and save

5.) add central service again and save

This created all correct associations between the hostname and product system. After I have done all described steps, Product system appeared in "Technical systems using host"

former_member84834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Tomas,

Thank you. I used your technique to resolve this issue on my Solution Manager system.

0 Kudos

Tomas,

I get similar error while performing managed system config
for HANA DB. I am not comfortable with deleting SAPHANA DB server details which
were populated automatically. Is there any other method in bypassing this error

Jansi,

Did you fix the issue by deleting ?

-SS

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Jansi, have you checked the result of LMDB Landscape verification tool ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis

As already mentioned, verification check is greeen,

LMDB and SLD both the places we have the mentioned host maintained as central service instance, but still we are getting this error in step 2 in managd system configuration

the only place its missing is uner under the Host details, Under the host I couldnt able to see the host of the java central service instance. not sure this is the issue.

Might be some from SAP like might seen such issues,

Please guide.

Thanks

Jansi