cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery not in stage

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

When i am creating a shipment with more than one delivery.Sometimes all the deliveries are visible under deliveries NOT in stage. Can anyone help me on this. Requirement is that all deliveries should be under deliveries in stage tab.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, SAP Gurus need help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If LEG determination is relevant, then system will determine the deliveries in stage based on it

If not you can manually modify

check the blow link

http://http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/93/743eb2546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.h...

regards,

santosh

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

My query is that leg determination is set as 3:Preliminary leg for each delivery note, subsequent leg for each delivery note.And for the same ship to party there are 3 deliveries, now when user creates shioment with these three deliveries, all the deliveries are in "not in stage". I am unable to simulate this scenario in Dev system. I need to control this occurence. Let me know how i can control this?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all , You need to check Which Route is flowing in Sales Order Level and check that Route having Stages by SPRO Path as  Logistics Execution ->Shipping ->Basic Shipping Functions->Routes and Define Routes and Stages .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

Routes have been maintained correctly in the SPRO and same has been determined in the Sales order / Delivery correctly. This is not the issue.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am unable to simulate this scenario in Dev system. I need to control this occurence. Let me know how i can control this?

What is the Issue exactly ,you are suffering ?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

problem statement- When you create a shipment there is a stage tab in the shipment, if you click on the shipment tab you will find all the deliveries which you have put in the shipment. Now if you select all deliveries and select deliveries tab on the bottom of screen there will come a pop up with split screen and it will have two tabs- Delivery in Stage & Delivery NOT in stage. All of the deliveries are going into NOT in stage. This is not desirable.

PS- All the deliveries are going to the same Ship to party

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you see whatever I have uploaded screen shot here then you can understand .I understood your point again I am saying If your route doesnt have stages then that type Deliveries will be fall under under Deliveries not stage .In my screen shot showing Delivery in Stage .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

Please try for more than two deliveries. Also it is not like if you dont maintain stage all your deliveries will be shown under not in stage.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

This means , If you have 4 Deliveries then any one of delivery deosnt have stage  ( res of all having Stages ) then all Deliveries showing under Delivery Not in Stage right ?

Note : Better to check all deliveries having Stages or not first means Route having stages or not ( whatever flowing route in that delivery ).

Thanks,

Naren

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

there are three deliveries and all the three deliveries are for same ship to party. Routes for all the deliveries are same. And i have not configured stages in my routes. Still all the deliveries went in 'Delivery not in Stage'. This has happened in Production but i am unable to replicate it in Dev. Normally one delivery goes in stage and rest all goes 'not in stage'.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dera,

I have not configured stages in my routes.

Please do / maintain stages for that Route and create Delivery and check in shipment .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

If it would have been the case then all of my shipments would have the same case.....whereas this scenario happens rarely in the production environment.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

System always follow / judge on straight way but our's ?

Thanks,

Naren

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DE,

In LETRA this situation comes some time when you have made changes in existing shipment delivery, itinerary change, removing delivery from existing shipment etc.

If delivery not assigned to correct stage, which gives wrong shiment cost calculation, cost settlement.

This is known issue and SAP tells that in LETRA leg determination may some time do not give desired result, which needs to be checked by users when they are making any changes in shipment.

In LETRA these issues exist which SAP conveys that its Leg determination is simple leg determination..

I will suggest process change and control. It means if user are making changes in existing shipment like removing delivery, redetermintation of leg, changing itinerary then they should check stage and confirm the correct assignment of delivery there.

For knowing more about the process check this link http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/LETRA/SDTRA.pdf

May be Page# 95 to 100, 103 to 117 will be interesting for you.

Regards

Neeraj