cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment According to the Availabli Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert's

Can we do replenishment according to the available quantity in the warehouse.

Actually after running LP21 system is creating TR for replenishment according to Maximum Bin capacity.

So even though there is no stock in Warehouse it is creating TR but due to insufficient stock not able to process TR to TO.

Thus to overcome from it is there any way so that system will also consider available stock to trigger a automatic TR ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Replenishment for random storage using LP24 might be useful. Here the system looks for the available stock of the material to be replenished in the entire warehouse and compares it with the minimum stock value maintained in material master. Based on the shortfall, it triggers the replenishment upto the max stock value.

In case this is not helpful, then, I think I has misunderstood your requirement.

Can you please elaborate on your requirement with an example?

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please consider the above example:

Stock in Warehouse = 5 pcs(Not in Fixed Bin)

Bin Qty(Fixed Bin ) = 10 pcs

Max Bin Qty = 70 pcs

Min Bin Qty = 20 pcs

Replenishment Qty = 1

When i run LP21/LP23 system should trigger a TR for 5 pcs(Available stock) & not 60 pcs as per

logic of maximum bin capacity .

I am getting a TR for 60 pcs which i cannot be converted to TO due stock deficiency .

Due to which every time i need to change or delete the TR.

So is there any way to trigger a TR according to available stock ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

In this case, use the replenishment strategy based on replenishment quantity so that the program will trigger the available quantity (that is multiple of 1 X5 = 5).  But in this scenario the replenishment quantity should be greater than minimum quantity and less than max quantity.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Could you please just elaborate the same you explained above.

Please consider the below scenario :

Stock in Warehouse = 5 pcs

Bin Qty(Fixed Bin ) = 10 pcs

Max Bin Qty = 70 pcs

Min Bin Qty =  ?

Replenishment Qty = ?

So here what will be the input to meet the logic which will trigger the automatic TR as per the stock available .

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have same question - I would like to use replenishment funkctionality (min, max, replenishment qty) but  i would like to pick available stock (which is less than replenishment qty / min / max qty).

Currently Im using for multiple PN LP21 & LB10 (create TO on background) but LB10 showed error "system cannoct find sour. st. bin"

Qty on replenishment bin = 0

Available qty on other bins = 3

Min qty in MM = 5

Max qty in replenishment bin = 20

Is there possibility configure (or use another transaction which automatically decrease qty for picking) for create TR and create TO on the background only for 3 pcs without mentioned error? 

Thank you

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You would need to implement an enhancement MWMRP002 and the user exit EXIT_RLLNACH2_002.

Excerpts from the documentation of this exit -

Using the customer exit EXIT_RLLNACH2_002, you can change the quantity data of the transfer requirements per material. This data was defined previously by the system as follows: the replenishment quantity of table MLGT (material data per storage type) is adopted as the quantity of a transfer requirement item; the number of transfer requirement items of the material is calculated as the total requirement of the material, divided by the replenishment quantity of the material, with rounding of the result.

you might as well need to take the help of a good ABAPer for this.

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thank you..

In which Tcode we will use this tcode ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I am sorry,  I misunderstood your issue. If I am not wrong you must be using the fixed bin replenishment based on minimu/maximum quantity. In this case, the LP21 always calculates the replenishment based on the difference between maximum quantity and available quantity when the stock falls below minimum quantity.

If you use fixed bin replenishment based on replenishment quantity, then the program creates the TR based on the replenishment quantity mentioned in the material master, but here the minimum qauntity should be less than replenishment quantity.

Regards

Vijay

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

The MWMRP002 enhancement can be seen with SMOD. There you can see the Function Modules defined for this enhancement. In this FM you would need to write the code for the logic of fetching the quantity for the transfer requirement.

This is technical stuff and you definitely need the help of your ABAP resource. Discuss this with them and they should understand quickly and help you out here.

Kind Regards,

Sushant

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Replenishment for random storage using LP24 might be useful. Here the system looks for the available stock of the material to be replenished in the entire warehouse and compares it with the minimum stock value maintained in material master. Based on the shortfall, it triggers the replenishment upto the max stock value.

In case this is not helpful, then, I think I has misunderstood your requirement.

Can you please elaborate on your requirement with an example?

Regards,

Sushant