cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change email address in partner functions during sales order creation in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

in VA01 I have the partner functions RE, WE and RG. These have all the same address number. For all the three of them, I want to change the email address so, that the system automatically creates a new address number for each partner function. I tried different ways to change the tables

XVBPA and XVBADR in user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in program SAPMV45A. The problem is, that the system does not even care about the changes I made. Even if I change the email address directly in table XVBADR, still the old one is saved to the created document.

I checked the table entries when I go to VA02 and change the email address manually and rebuild these entries. But it has no effect at all. I also tried different function modules ADDR_COMM_GET, ADDR_COMM_MAINTAIN and ADDR_SINGLE_SAVE but I think the problem here, is that the sales document and everything is not yet saved on DB. Is there anybody whit a similar requirement, who can help me on this?

Thx a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

One time customer is good option. Apart from that I have checked by changing Email address in VA02 header partner tab. Double click on Bill to party or payer and change Email address. Check address numbers in VBPA. There will be new address number after changing the email address. Did you try with this?

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check this with ONE TIME CUSTOMERS

when you create order with one time customers, system will prompt you to change the address and this can be editable

This address is specific to VBPA table and cannot overwrite KNA1 address

check and revert if you need further clarification

regards,

santosh