Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Rebate In Billing

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Currently we are giving material rebate which is accrued when billing document is generated. Now onwards, we don’t need  it to be accrued, just we would like to give the rebate in the invoice itself.

Could you pls mention your thought how we can achieve it ?.   

Thanks in advance 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor

Hi,

plz can you confirm that if you dont want to Accrue then it Becomes like a Normal Discount.

you can remove the Accruals % in the Records and the Account key ERU.

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for clue.

If  I remove accrual in condition record and remove accrue account key in pricing procedure, does discount happen automatically in billing document ?   is that all which I need to do ?.

Currently condition type BO05 is shown as statistic in billing document ? I need to know  which is responsible to make BO05 as statistic in billing document, so that I can make it non statistic condition.   

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva ,

When a Statistics check box is checked for condition type in the pricing procedure then it is appeared as stattistic. Please uncheck the check box in the pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Siva.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

By their nature, Rebates are working as per SAP Standard in your system.

If you want direct accrual / expense from Invoice, you can remove the rebate condition from Pricing procedure & insert a positive & negative condition.

This will ensure that a Debit & credit entry is posted to respective GL Accounts directly from Invoice.

Please note that this will be like normal discount & not Rebate which is applicable only if the Customer fulfills his target.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva ,

When a Statistics check box is checked for condition type in the pricing procedure then it is appeared as stattistic. Please uncheck the check box in the pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Siva.

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks,  one thing I observed

Rebate condition types are not marked as statistic in pricing procedure. But still system makes rebate condition types as statistic in billing document, but I don’t know how it happens.