SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in 2 Step Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need a clarification with the Two-Step Pricing.

Theoratically I understand the concept but when it comes to numbers I get confused. The following is the scenario.

DC orders to Vendor and the article is bought for $12.00 each, vendor gives $2.00 discount on each piece. DC adds $1.00 towards expenses and final cost comes to $11.50. It 'sells' or transfers the article to DCs with 20% margin so the Sales Price at DC is calculated as $13.80

At DC
PB00 - $12.00
ZDIS -  $1.50(-)
Net Total - $10.50
ZTRC - $1.00+ (Holding expenses)
Final Price - $11.50 (sent to EKNN in Sales Price Calculation)

Sales Price at DC level
EKNN - $11.50
AUFS - $2.30
Sales Price- $13.80

Now in the 2 Step pricing what is the starting point? Is the PB00 taken as $12.00 or the Sales Price in DC $13.80 is taken as basic purchase price?

At Store
Vendor is DC
PB00 -  $12.00 OR $13.80

ZTS - $1.00 (Transportation Cost)

Final Purch Price - $13.00 OR $14.80

Sales Price at Store

EKNN - $13.00 or $14.80

AUFS - $6.5 or $7.40 (50% Mark up)

Sales Price - $19.50 OR $22.20

If the PB00 at Store is to be taken as $13.80 (Sales price at DC) what is the setting to be done?

Regards,

Karthik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You will be using WWS001 for the 2 step price caluculation in the stores. If you can look into the Pricing procedure in V/08 T code, You can find that the markup in the store is done on the Price that is stored in EKPNN field for condition records in EKNN condition type.

In your case,

the 11.50$ which in EKNN will be the base for your final sales price calculation a the stores.

Regards,

Vikram

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You will be using WWS001 for the 2 step price caluculation in the stores. If you can look into the Pricing procedure in V/08 T code, You can find that the markup in the store is done on the Price that is stored in EKPNN field for condition records in EKNN condition type.

In your case,

the 11.50$ which in EKNN will be the base for your final sales price calculation a the stores.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

In my case, for the Stores supplied by the Distribution Center, the Basic PP (Store) is now correctly being determined as the Sales price determined in the DC. i.e $ 13.80 per piece. This was achieved by enabling the condition type KV00 in the pricing schema WWS001 with subtotal 'S'.

But now the sales price is not getting determined for the store chain. On analysis I find that EKNN is not populated at all. If I manually enter the EKNN value, the the final Sales Price to the customer is getting determined fine.

The error I got was - Message no. WV199

No net/net purchase price could be determined

Message no. WV199

Diagnosis

No net/net purchase price could be determined, even though a basic purchase price exists.

System Response

This might lead to inaccurate price calculations.

Procedure

Check price determination in Purchasing.

Can somebody help me in this?

Regards,

Karthik

0 Kudos

The Base / Transfer Price for the stores chain is $13.80. It works fine now after the prerequisites are met.

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

First of all Have you extended the stores to the sales area of the Distribution center ?, also check your supply source.

Hope these links would help you

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1349972

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1562545

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1064274

Regards,

Vikram