cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to know/configure which transfer order should be confirmed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

I realized that i don't have to confirm transfer order(picking) before post good issue if i create a transfer order for standard order's delivery.

However, if i created a transfer order for consignment fill-up's delivery, i have to confirmed the transfer order first, then post good issue.

Then i checked http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/c6/f83da44afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm, it says "Depending on the movement type, not all transfer orders must be confirmed."

Then i go to SPRO, define movement type.. i can not find my warehouse no+ 631(which is consignment fill-up schedule line's movement type)..

So, can any one please tell me how to know if an transfer order have to be confirmed. and how to configure it?

Thanks & Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured this out..problem solved.

alone with movement type. storage type need to be configured as well. .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Transaction code LT23 ( List of transfer order ) you can get all the Open Transfer Orders

which are yet to confirm

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santosh

First of all, thank you for the reply.

So, do you mean that we don't know which transfer order should be confirmed when we created the TO, until we check the open transfer orders list?

beside that, do you know how to configure so can make sure that every transfer orders have to be confirm first?

Thanks and Regards.