SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCINF / ACCMNT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem while using the lines ACCINF and ACCMNT. Can somehow explain me, when the open positions are written as ACCINF an when as ACCMNT.

When we have ACCINF in ERDZ and in what cases we have ACCMNT in ERDZ?

Sorry for the bad english an thank you for your answers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

ACCMNT line item stands for account maintenance.

Automatic account maintenance can be started in invoicing for the new posting document that is created when the billing documents are invoiced, and for the items of the contract account that are already posted and are still open.

The clearing entries resulting from account maintenance are posted in a separate posting document (a clearing entry document). This is part of the bill printout document.

You select the open items for account maintenance in Customizing under SAP Utilities Invoicing Invoice Processing Item Selection in Invoicing-->Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items

You define the rules for automatic selection and allocation of items for clearing or partial clearing in Customizing.Choose SAP Utilities Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable Basic Functions Open Item Management.

ACCINF line item stands for Account Info and are known as sub items.

Subitems are open items that you want to inform the customer about on his/her bill. You can, for example, print the last unpaid bill on the current bill.

The open items to be printed are selected in table Item Selection for Bill Display (TE529). This takes place dependently of the settlement type of the invoicing unit, of the transaction, and of the item due date.

The selected items are printed on the bill for information purposes only. The selected items can be taken into account in the bill balance (only items without a clearing restriction).

You can use the event Selection of FI-CA Items for Displaying on Bill (R410) to override the items proposed by table TE539.

Hope it clarifies...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

ACCMNT line item stands for account maintenance.

Automatic account maintenance can be started in invoicing for the new posting document that is created when the billing documents are invoiced, and for the items of the contract account that are already posted and are still open.

The clearing entries resulting from account maintenance are posted in a separate posting document (a clearing entry document). This is part of the bill printout document.

You select the open items for account maintenance in Customizing under SAP Utilities Invoicing Invoice Processing Item Selection in Invoicing-->Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items

You define the rules for automatic selection and allocation of items for clearing or partial clearing in Customizing.Choose SAP Utilities Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable Basic Functions Open Item Management.

ACCINF line item stands for Account Info and are known as sub items.

Subitems are open items that you want to inform the customer about on his/her bill. You can, for example, print the last unpaid bill on the current bill.

The open items to be printed are selected in table Item Selection for Bill Display (TE529). This takes place dependently of the settlement type of the invoicing unit, of the transaction, and of the item due date.

The selected items are printed on the bill for information purposes only. The selected items can be taken into account in the bill balance (only items without a clearing restriction).

You can use the event Selection of FI-CA Items for Displaying on Bill (R410) to override the items proposed by table TE539.

Hope it clarifies...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan

Thank you for your reponse. It clarifies some points but I have a few more questions.

Which open items could get an ACCINF line? Only the  last unpaid bills or what else? Sometimes I have the following problem:

I have for example the open item 0250/0001 while creating a R43 billing document. Now I get the 0250/0001 in both type of lines ACCINF and ACCMNT. How can I be sure that the open item is postet only once in the billing document as ACCINF OR ACCMNT?

Thanks, Stefan

0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Go to the following SPRO Config node-

SAP Utilities--->Invoicing--->Invoice Processing-->Item Selection in Invoicing--->Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items

You will be able to check which all main\subs are defined for being getting picked as sub-items (ACCINF) or as account maintenance (ACCMNT)

Now to answer your query, a particular open item can have two line item types, but only of them can have a posting relevant flag against it.

You can check that through EA40 by giving the print document # and checking the document overview section.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan