cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC: RCM Missing Controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am running my Risk & Control Matrix report out of GRC and all of my controls which are linked to a business rule for automated monitoring do not appear to be on my RCM. Prior to automated monitoring, they show, but now they don't. How do I get all of my controls to show up regardless if it is manually tested or monitored under automated monitoring?

Thanks in advance,

Tham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyone that can help with this inquiry? Now that each control is assigned a Manual Test, it no longer shows on the RCM either. Is there a report that will show me all of my current controls regardless if they are assigned to an automated control or a manual test plan?

Thanks,

Tham

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tham,

I've just checked in my system and can not replicate your issue.

The Risk and Controls Matrix report shows all of the controls regardless of whether they are Automated, Manual or Semi-Automated.

They are showing as they should do. I can only guess that the report selection criteria is excluding somehow based upon either the period of reporting (perhaps the controls are not fully within the designated period) or through some sort of organisation / process filter.

Have you checked the ALV display to make sure that there is not a result filter applied to the output screen?

Simon

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tham,

The report 'Control and Risk Matrix' considers only those controls for which risk can be assigned.

Secondly, it shows the list of controls for which the control attribute 'Control or Process Step' is set to

'Control'.

Please check both of them for the controls not visible in the report.

Regards,

Silky