cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI: copy from Local Development to NWDI : Build error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

I have local BPM component, Build and deployment directly from NWDS is successfull without errror.

I have copied local DC to NWDI development configuration. After copying, I got build error  when tryign to build from imported development configuration.(Local build is working)

I have also tried syncing the DC and I got error.

Error while build

Build failed for comapany.com/bpm_process_0/pr/pm (company.com_BPM_Process) in variant "default": Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool

Error while Resync DCs

Cannot get build plug-in for DC "companyname.com_BPM_Process:companyname.com/bpm_process" in configuration "DP1" : Component sap.com/tc/bi/bp/scdef does not exist on the build server (CBS Server Error: Unknown development component          ( internal code: DC_UNKNOWN)) (Component sap.com/tc/bi/bp/scdef does not exist on the build server (CBS Server Error: Unknown development component          ( internal code: DC_UNKNOWN)))

I have checked all the dependcy in my SWC, and it is included in the SLD.

Thanks,

KP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

junwu
Active Contributor

just defining the dependency in sld is not enough.

you have to import those dependent sca to your track.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Jun is right, you have to log on to CMS, check-in the software, and once it is checked in, go to the Development tab and import the software (once it is done you need to do the same on consolidation).

Best Regards,

Ervin