cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routenes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to check the code in the routenes .In which transaction can i watch routenes code and how can i create routenes.

Could you please explain detailly about routenes.

Thanks and regards,

shyla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User T.Code VOFM to implement custom routines.

There are number of standard SAP routines available. You can either use the standard routine or create a custom one. To wirte the custom routine first find out the standard routine which does the similar thing. Copy that routine in customer name space ( number 600 - 999 ) and to code the routine as required.

You need a access key to implement routine. Once you enter your custom routine number and try to write a code it will ask you for access key.

Also, Please refer to <b>OSS notes 327220 & 28683</b> regarding VOFM routines. They might be useful to you.

Feel free to ask if you have further question.

Regards,

RS

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You may as well use the t-code VOFM to list and create routines. It will list you the requirement routines in different areas, copying requirements, data transfer routines, formulas.

The development is done by Abaper.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use T.code VOFM. But you d need access key to write routines.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyla,

Simply select the routine number and select on the source text icon if you want to see the routine for a selected task........like for example a routine written in a pricing procedure or use SE38 if you know the program name.

Routine is purely an ABAP program and you cannot create one unless you have ABAP programming skills.

Regards

Sai