cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notification created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After creating an internal notification F3, we were trying to create a return delivery to vendor by raising another notification(Q2) from action box.

The system pops up to enter the details for new notification(Q2), and gives a message that notification shall be created after saving , but no new notification is created after saving F3 notification.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav, well slight confusion for me here! From which notification type you expect system should post return delivery, F2 or Q2? F3 is not meant for vendor. According to me the process is follows,

1. If you record defects against 01 inspection lot then system created F2 notification in background as per standard setting.
  2. You can see this notification number in QM11 against inspection lot number.
  3. In notification type F2, create return delivery option gets activated only if you post some stock from unrestricted to block. So you should post some quantity in block by 344 movement through notification through action box.

Another approach is to use Q2 notification type. There also you should first transfer some defective quantity in to block stock through action box, save it. Then again go to QM02 and create return delivery.

Regards, Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made simulation of your scenario. I am getting notification created.

The new notification will have same description as the source notification. Check using Created On field data by giving the current date.

If still don't find any notification, check the Action box configuration. If possible, attach the screen shot of that.