cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery group for materials have only one item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD experts,

There's a issue about creating sales order va VA01.  We use LSMW to create the sales order automatically.

But the delivery group can't be generated automatically. So I have to put the group number 1, 2, 3....into excel.

Then the issue comes out:

For the materials has only one item, we also put the delivery group in. 

I want to know is that ok? It has some bad influence for the sales order or not?  if so, how to set the program to avoid the "only-one-item" get the delivery group?

Best regards,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you put in delivery group field having only one item? If this does not effect your delivery process then this is ok. You can also try by entering 0 ZERO in delivery group in excel and upload it via LSMW.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam,

Thank you! Some of the materials have bom and sales order will generate the bom materials automatically. But we can't confirm one material in sales order has bom generate or not. Because hundreds of materials will be put in sales order once.  So what I want to know is that if I put a number as the delivery group number for the material has only one item(no boms generate), it will have some influences or not?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Peter

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I don't think so this will have some impact over your delivery but still I will suggest you to test this on your development server. Make a sale order and delivery and check if this effects delivery document or not.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM,

Thank you very much! I test it in test client, NO impact happened to the delivery and invoice. So it ok to put number for the only one items,  at least in my system.

Best regards,

Peter

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

It will not effect delivery and billing in any other system too

This is the good practice to test the scenario on DEV server before taking some decision and posting question here. Hope you will also follow this practice in future and now you can go for your suggested solution.

Thank$

Answers (0)