cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with purchase requisition interface via SAP XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

We are integrating the purchase requisition from external aplication to SAP through SAP XI. SAP XI send a IDOC to SAP R3 to create the purchase document. The conection is made with rfc conection which has set the comunication user and logon language. The purchase requisition is created with the logon language and if the material has not short text in this language in material master the error ME095 is generated.

I don't understand this error because in the interface we set the PR short text which is posible to change. Also, we have set this system message like warning in T160M.

We don't find any way to skip this message and we think if the interface allow to set a short text in the PR it's the same that the material master isn't updated with the short text in logon language.

Thank you very much.

Alberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this:

Note 690287 - ME41: Material short text not in vendor language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

This note is not valid for purchase requisition. The vendor in this document is not neccesary.

Thank you very much.

Alberto.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did the solution proposed for note28705 help you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, we want to use this functionality because we need to change the shor text in PR.

Alberto.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

alberto

changing the short text for material in Pr will not effect in material master.

check: Note 28705 - ME21 ME31 ME41 ME51 Material short text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I don't want to change the short text in Material Master. I only want to change this short description in PR, but if I don't mantain the short description in material master the error ME095 is generated. I need to be able to create a PR independent of logon language.

Thank you for your answer.

Alberto