Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN_SETUP create wrong solution under basic configuration

Private_Member_82764
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have installed solution manager 7.10 SP8 for my sandbox solution manager. I use SOLMAN_SETUP and have finished system preparation step.

I am working on basic configuration step 1 - Specific solution - I change the default Leading role from Production System to Development

System and Create but somehow it still creates the solution for Production System not Development System. Since the solution is

created so I can't change that. I try to manuanlly remove the production system under SAP solution using transaction code SMSY

but SOLMAN_SETUP still shows the SAP Soluton for production system is created and can't be recreated or changed. Please advise. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lado,

You said, u tried to manually to change the role from SMSY as well right... in screen basic configuration below the solution name, what is the logical component used, note that....

now, goto SMSY --> logical component ------ search for that logical component and change the role there... some times there may be used in twice.

regard

karthik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Private_Member_82764
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes. I did manually add the development system to remove the production system in SMSY under SAP solution but in SOLMAN_SETUP still shows I have created the production system so it sounds the changes in SMSY won't udpate the SOLMAN_SETUP. I have created a message to SAP Support and see what they say