cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI Icons for Corbu theme - download or export to local file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

I am familiar with the SE38 / SHOWICON program where the output can be saved to a local HTML file. This allows the SAP Gui icons to be used in external documentation in a consistant way.

What I am looking for are the new Corbu theme icons. When the SHOWICON program is run it displays the Corbu icons in the List output, but when saved the HTML, the non-Corbu icons are output.

I know there is a tcode ICON as well, but this does not save the icon .gif files when exported to HTML.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI David,

would you share the SAP Gui version and its patch.

for meanwhile, please go through this SAP note

Note 1670678 - New features in SAP GUI for Windows 7.30

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been unable to access to Corbu icons ever since the theme was release in 7.30.

I am currently running 730 Final Release, Build 1377184, Patch Level 2

While note 1670678 discusses the new theme, there is no reference to my issue

Thank you

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear David,

Please apply Patch 03 on SAP GUI  then you will be able to access the Corbu Icons because I just it on my system.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I may not have been clear about my request...

The Cobu theme works. It has since the initial release of 7.30. My problem is not the theme, it is the saving of the icons to disk as .gif picture files for use in documentation EXTERNAL to SAP GUI.

Program SHOWICON outputs the Corbu icons in the List view, but when saved to HTML, it saves the non-corbu icons.

SAP Program "SHOWICON" List output:

Same output above written to local workstation hard drive: (in HTML): (Notice the icons are NOT the same Corbu icons from the screen shot above)

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi David,

Please go through the below link. it might be helpful.

Corbu

Regards,