Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set selected tab

mmgc_riel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i want to change the selected tab on runtime. By example, on start up going to tab2.
I implemented IF_FPM_OVP_CONF_EXIT and IF_FPM_TABBED_CONF_EXIT and add  the program to the configuration as app cc.

The if_fpm_ovp_conf_exit~override_event_ovp is executed and gives me access to some important methods.

The method IF_FPM_TABBED_CONF_EXIT~OVERRIDE_CONFIG_TABBED is never called, and i think i need that one for setting mu new tabpage.

Has anybody a solution for changing the select tab pages?

I'm working with GUIBB on 7.02

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mmgc_riel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved it finally

I've created a WebDynpro Component which implement IF_FPM_TABBED_CONF_EXIT.

This WDC is put in the Globals setting of the configuration of the tabbed guibb.

In my program i raise a event with id Z_TAB_CHANGE and the parameter of the new tab.

In the WDC which is working as the application controller, i handle this event and i can call SET_SELECTED_TAB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

assign your component in application controller setting (Apcc)

mmgc_riel
Participant
0 Kudos

I've already added my component in the Apcc.

The method if_fpm_ovp_conf_exit~override_event_ovp is called with the parameter IO_OVP of the type IF_OVP. And this doesn't give me access to the TABBED interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Can you please provide the steps to do that, i am also facing the same issue, for my requirement i have added IF_FPM_OIF_CONF_EXIT, but method OVERRIDE_EVENT_OIF is not being executed while opening the item.

Thanks,

Suraag