Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Why do you want to go for CO certification and not for FI certification?

You should start with making a plan for preparation. Think about how much time you have for preparation and how many hours per day you can study. Then get the syllabus for the certification (here is the syllabus for SAP CO: https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_tfin22_65-sap-certified-application-associate---manageme...) and schedule which topic you are going to study when. The syllabus also indicated the importance of each topic with '+' signs. Make sure to allocate more time for topics with '+++' importance.

When you are done with the theory, test your knowledge with sample questions. On the link I gave you can find some plus you can also search internet for them. This practice will show you how well you are ready for the test and which areas need more studying effort.

Good luck with your certification!

Ghanem

former_member951683
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Ghanem for your reply

I am already certified in SAP FI & completed my 3 Impelmentation Project now I am handilng CO Also

& want to make my Career in CO , So I am going for CO Certification

Can u please provide mee any tips/books from Beginner to master in CO

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Avneet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

TFIN20 and TFIN22 are the best books for preparation for the certification. However, you cannot buy them. You can only get them if you attend SAP training. Another option is to ask your friends/colleagues who may have these books to share them with you.

Regards,

Ghanem

P.S. If my answers are helpful, please mark them as 'correct' and 'helpful'. Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please share you motivation to do the second certification? I am just curious:)

Regards,

Ghanem