cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing formulas and routines in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i want to change the formula or add a new one in the pricing procedure, for example i want to calculate C&FA commsion, which could be 30 cents per item quanity; then i need to add all the quantity despatched and multiply iwth 30 cents and calculate commions for that month.

i am unable to solve this issue kindly help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

You should be able to handle the below scenario using standard SAP functionality for Rebate processing without having need to create new formula.

You should create a rebate condition type ZXXX which is having calculation type as Quantity (C) and Scale basis as C-Quantity scale.

Create a rebate agreement for the rebate recipient who is suppose to receive the commission. Set up the ZXXX condition for the rebate agreement for the material with payment amount as 0.30 dollars per 1 quantity.

Now, system will accumulate the item quantity in the rebate agreement as you do billing for the customers and the material (set up in the agreement). So at the end of the month, you will have all the quantity dispatched accumulated in the rebate agreement

At the end of the month, you can do the settlement for the rebate agreement. At the time of settlement, system will multiple 0.30 dollars with the accumulated quantity and give this amount as credit note automatically to the rebate recipient.

Hope this will help you,

If you need help on rebate processing, please refer to below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/561222545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Please reward points if useful,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing, You need a access key to implement routine. Once you enter your custom routine number and try to write a code it will ask you for access key.

Also, Please refer to OSS notes 327220 & 28683 regarding VOFM routines. They might be useful to you.

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to take a help for ABAPer here. Go to transaction VOFM. Here, go to menu <b>Formula --> Condition value</b>. There are number of standard SAP routines available. You can either use the standard routine or create a custom one. In your case you have to created a custom routine. But for that first find out the standard routine which does the similar thing. Copy that routine in customer name space ( number 600 - 999 ). Ask you ABAPer to code the routine as required. You can now replace standard routine in your pricing procedure with custom routine.

Feel free to ask if you have further question.

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its quite clear from your thread that you wanted to customize the pricing procedure according to your requirement. Hence it is customization, as the standard SAP is not meeting the requirement, we have to give the abaper our requirement and ask him to write the routines .As he writes the routine , we can incorporate the same in our pricing procedure.

Use T.Code for routines VOFM.

Mohan

Award points if it adds information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

You can only get this done with the help of an ABAP person. Give him the functional spec and the routine number you want to modify. And just replace your new routine number once modified in the condition type where you want it.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sai