cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Entries not visible in EOIO inbound queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The scenario is HTTP->RFC (aysnchornous) i am specifying the queue name in the HTTP client itself (inbound EOIO queue) and i am posting the message from HTTP client to RFC in R/3 system. So after posting the requests i could not find the messages in the queues ( the messages appears in SXMB_MONI with a queue name say XBOQ0_LINE1), but i could not find the entries in this queue at all... COuld you help me what could be the reasons.. Do we need to set any queue parameters for the MEssages to stay?.

Quick response would be highly helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

<i>but i could not find the entries in this queue at all...</i>- by default all queues are active....so when your msg comes in queue, it is sent to R/3 and so your queue is empty......

if you want to stop your HTTP msg to go to R/3, Then you can stop your queue...for this go to SXMB_ADM........select your queue with the initaals XBOQ*.. click derisgter querue......click execute action.....click activate ques....click execute aciton.....now your queue is stopped....

now again run your scenario....now in this queue you will get your msg.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev thanks for your reply, yes it stays in the queue as you said.. But the requirement of the client is that the RFC will be called in one sequence and it any of the transaction fails then all the others should automatically stops. Thats why we have taken up this method of selecting the inbound queue right from the HTTP service.. Now what we expect is that for example if the first message fails due to an exception in R/3 then all the others should wait in the queue.. But right now what is happening is that they are waiting at the adapter and SXMB_MONI shows that they are in the status scheduled.. (the R/3 system is up in this case.. )..

So you mean to say the message would log in the queue only when R/3 system is donw.. Or even when adapter makes max no of tries to R/3 and finds it as system failure then also would the entry come in the queue ?.

THanks in advance for your answer

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the requirement of the client is that the RFC will be called in one sequence and it any of the transaction fails then all the others should automatically stops

all other does not stop automatically as they stored in QUEUE of Adapter or in SXMB_MONI until the frist is sucessfull these dont execute so you can gurantee our client that until that is sucessfull these dont come.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy