cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unique Deployment error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Sometimes the following error appears in the deployment job logs, "An attempt was made to read an ATD qty outside the time buck. prfl. (Bucket)"

Has anyone come across this error before, i would like to know what could cause this error. Also from the logs it is not clear which product location could be causing the issue. This seems to be something which cannot be replicated. From the error message text I tried to simulate this in the test environments by maintaining some ATD demandoutside the time bucket profile period but couldnt succeed.

Any advice is highly appreciated

Thanks,
John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I had never come accross this situation. However, I think following could be the possible reason for this:

In the data view of the planning book you have maintained some Planning Bucket profile. Deployment will consider Receipts & Requirement elements (according to the ATR/ATI configurations) within this Bucket.

However, in Deployment run (//SNP02), also you define Deployment Horizon. If this horizon is NOT in sync with the  Data View this error can come.

Please Check and revert status.

Thank You!

Regards,

Animesh Rana

0 Kudos

This issue seems to occur when deployment crosses midnight. SAP released note 1885096 to log details of product location which have been impacted by this issue but that note seems to be ineffective.