cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to capture few values by using condition types in pricing procedure for the purpose of report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client wants to capture few values by using the condition types in the pricing procedure for report purpose.

ie. for example we want to capture competitors prices (they have total four competitors)  by using condition types of the pricing procedure, but this should not affect the pricing procedure calculations. That means this particular conditions will be marked as statistical.

To map this requirement i am creating the condition types for each competiors price  by maintaing the condition class as A- Discount or Surcharge and Calculation type as B- Fixed Amount and also Manual entries as C- allow manual changes.  I have added this four condition types in pricing procedure at the bottom by indicating statistical. By this i am able to capture the competitors price and it was not affecting the pricing procedure as well.

Please suggest me whether i am right and how to get the competitors prices report.

If i am not correct please guide me with the right procedure.

Thanks & Regards

Shashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your requirement, the solution you proposed looks good

in order to get a report on the price, you have to develop List in V/LA

In transaction code V/LA create a List (ZZ) with combination required ( for example, customer/Material)

and save

Now execute the report with the created list type ZZ in V/LD

regards,

santosh

Answers (0)