Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Process with Sales order credit Check

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have a requirement that , the Outbound delivery has to stop for Goods issue in EWM system if the credit limit is exceed for a customer in ECC system. As I aware , we can stop the Goods Issue updates at QRFC to ECC. However , The Warehouse team is sending the products to customer even the customer is blocked for delivery . The delivery is happening on basis of Pick list , not based on Invoice .

Could you please suggest me any better solution to achieve , like system should give the error/ should NOT allow to do the GI  at EWM system  itself if the the customer is exceeded the credit limit.

Thanks and Regards

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I have the same requirement, how did you solve it?

many thanks in advance

Natalia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Why dont you stop the delivery distribution to EWM on credit limit failure? Why do you want to stop at the GI level when the order is planned for transportation,pick,pack and staging completed.This process will block the staging space and stock.

prabhjotsingh_nayyar
Contributor
0 Kudos

It will be difficult to achieve this. The only place where you can see the errors is in Queue. SMQ2. If you want to see the errors the you need to develop a Z transaction code which can show you the error messages of stuck queues.