cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC - Process control WF SRM 7.01 - Question/Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing some problem with the workflow of my Shopping Cart.

I have a lot of requirement so I implement the badi /SAPSRM/CL_WF_RULE_CONTEXT to decide which schema my SC should use. It's working fine. The system now choose through 4 schema and all the approval step are visible.

If I take the example of my 2 steps validations, my spro looks like :

Step 1

Approval with completion

Custom badi for resolver

Task : 40007952

Decision per item for the whole document

Step2

Approval with completion

RR_MANAGER

Task : 40007952

Decision per item for the whole document

Step3

Automatique

Task : 40007988

1st question :

When the shopping cart is being ordered, it goes to the first level of approval and then if the SC has multiple item the approver can approve/reject/ask for completion.

When he chooses action for every item and then hit the save button, nothing happens and no message is displayed. Is there somehting I'm missing ?

2nd question :

Since I can't test due to my previous problem, what is the behaviour of SC when the 1st approver accept 1 item and ask for completion on an other. Since I have one more level of validation ?

3rd question :

If the 1st approver accept everyting, and the 2nd reject the SC goes back to the requester ?

If the 2nd ask for completion, it goes back to the requester also ?

Thank you in advance for any clue or advice about my issues

BR,

Kévin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you reject one item and approve one the shopping cart is partially rejected and the requestor should get a workitem saying "accept decision/adjust document". If the requestor accepts it, then the rejected item gets a deletion indicator and the accepted items are moved to the next approval level. That's what you need, rught?

Did you check if the requestor received such a workitem in your example?

Regards Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Yes, this is my requirement, however I'm facing one problem that my workitem doesn't get back to the requestor when the approver reject it ! It seems it tries to determine the agent (the requestor ?!) but fail.

I check the WF log and there's nothing... any guess ?

BR,

Kévin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is the workflow still in process or already finished?

Check the workflow log. In the active X view you can already see if something is done and if a new workitem was created. Without seeing the log it's hard to tell what's wrong but if no agent was found you should check the task of the step and make sure that it is generalized.

In your case this should be the task TS40007994.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

I already did that and generalize my task but it's still doesn't work??

BR,

Kévin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my answers seem take a while since they need to be approved a moderator!?

Can you post a screenshot of the workflow lock after you made a partial rejection?

Otherwise it's hard to tell. You need to make sure that the workflow at least tries to create an adjustement workitem. And as I said. This only happens for a partial rejection. If the whole document is rejected nothing is send if you don't do the necessary customizing within the process level configuration(acceptance by contact person).

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

When I check the log, I got the error : Result of agent resolution does not agree with agents of task

I don't understand why since the SC should go back to the requester ?!

I tried to apply this note : 

1727461 - The error EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_RULE appears in the WFL log.

Approver

does not receive Work Item.

but it's still the same.

BR,

Kévin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this actually sounds like the task isn't generalized.

In the workflow log --> technical view you can find the task number(better to check that you got the correct one).

Goto transaction PFTC --> enter standard task and the task number, then press display.

In the menu now goto "additional data" --> "agent assignment" --> "maintain".

Click on attributes --> Make sure that the radiobutton is set to "General Task".

The error you mentioned sounds like the task isn't generalized.

In this case the standard takes the agent determined by the rule and checks if the result is contained within the responsible persons of the task... If the task is generalized this is always the case...

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I already have generalized all the task but the error is still present, I also want to mentionne that in my dev environnment I don't have this kind of problem, just in my UAT environnement.

I transport again all the customizing but it's still the same.

BR,

Kévin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

transports shouldn't help here since this is all standard.

Did you refresh the runtime buffer after you generalized the task?(You have to do this in all environments generalize -> transaction SWU_OBUFfor runtime buffer).

Since this is only happening in UAT environment, it more and more sounds like this is actually the problem.

Also take a look at the container and check the agent that is in there, maybe something is missing.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ribot,

Generalization of tasks are non transportable. You need to do them manually in each any every environment. So as Markus mentioned, look at the specific tasks in your UAT system and see if it is generalized.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems, it was a generalized task problem, I used the report /SAPSRM/WF_CFG_GENERALIZE on WF Template 40000014 and generalize every task.

Then I refresh the buffer using SWU_OBUF, it's now working fine !

Thanks everyone. I rewarded point to both of you.

BR,

Kévin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

A question to you.

How your approval and rejection is configured? Is it item based decision for whole document or document based decision only?

Thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddarth,

It's item based decision for whole document.

Regards,

Kévin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

So when you are saving the shopping cart after selecting item based decision, is it moving further or you can again approve that shopping cart?

If it is moving further then I think it is behaving perfecting fine. Also you will get message at the top as changes are saved or something like that based on what is coded in your DOC_SAVE_BADI.

If you want a different message, you can look for code changes in DOC_SAVE_BADI.

Thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, in the case I have two items, if I reject one and approve the other, the SC doesn't move further for the approve item or backward for the reject one.

Is this the normal behaviour ?

Regards,

Kévin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kevin,

If I have not understood wrong in your case if you approve one item and reject another item, it will take rejected as decision for whole document.

If it is correct then yes! as per standard SAP process, this shopping cart will be considered as deleted and in shopping cart POWL you will see the status as rejected. Further you can't make any changes in this shopping cart as this is marked as deleted and if you have to change and resend this then you have to create new shopping cart with changed values and send it for approval.

If you want where SC has two line items and one approved and another rejected and follow - on document should be created for approved and rejected should be marked as deleted then you need to change the decision type as item based decision for partial document.

Thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hum,

I have approve one and reject an other, nothing happens, that's my point nor deleted nor follow on.

I want in my case, that the different items of the SC go further or deleted without waiting for the other items.

But I can't put decision type 4 Item based decision for partial docuement since I'm using Approval with completion - task 40007952.

BR,

Kévin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I got your point. In such case you need to write custom code to achieve this which is based on your requirement. Your ABAP team can help you with this.

Thanks

Siddarth