Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address for invoice recipients in sales order

andreas_hoger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

we have following requirement:

We want to have a separate field in customer record for email address of invoice recipient. Let's say this field will be KNA1-KATR10.

This field should be copied to sales order, where user is able to change it. When invoice is done later the invoice should be send to this address instead of default address of invoice recipient.

My idea was to copy the email address to address of invoice recipient in sales order. Therefor I wanted to create a new address segment (just as copy of address of invocie recipient, only with changed email). So I tried to use EXIT_SAPLV09A_004, but when I change address number of invoice recipient, it is not displayed on screen(Obviously the address of partner is red again after user exit).

Another option is MV45AFZZ. Here I changed address number in form USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE. It worked, but this is to late, because user should see the email address.

Has anyone an idea, if I can use another userexit or another idea how to setup the requirement.

Thanks

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Instead of USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE try to use either of the below User Exits:

USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

These are called while Sales order is being processed.

Thanks,

JIgnesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas -

Not sure if you have thought of this as an option, but what about creating a 'Y3 - Invoice' partner, and assigning it to the customer (Payer)? Set the email address on the Y3 partner, assign the partner to the customer master on the Sales Area level, and the Y3 partner should flow down to the Sales Order. You may need to tweak some settings in tcode VOPAN for Order partner determination.

Yiin