cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create New Maintenance Transaction in DSWP doesnt open in browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPGurus,

I am trying to "Create New Maintenance Transaction" for a Solution in DSWP which should open something in a browser but it throws the following error

Error while processing your request!

What has happened?

The call of URL http://qerossm.com:8000/sap/public/myssocntl has been terminated due to an error.

Note

• The following error occurred in system QCM : Log on with a dialog user
  • The error occurred on application server qerossm_QCM_00 and in work process 5 .
  • The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE
  • The ABAP call hierarchy was:
    Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP
    Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME
    Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

I am confused which user shall I check for dialog I checked J2EE_ADMIN and the user with which I am logged on and both of them are dialog. Please suggest.

Note:- I have maintained the ip of the SAP system in the host file.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPGurus,

Finally I was able to solve the issue. It was the parameter "login/create_sso2_ticket" whose value was set as 2 in the instance profile, I changed it to 0 and this worked.

I activated all the services under /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap.

I also added parameter vmcj/option/jit/compile = policy in the instance profile. I dont think vmcj/option/jit/compile is related to my issue but the error under the dev_w* process showed some error related JIT compiler.

Now even tcode SOLMAN_SETUP is working properly.

Thank you all for your support.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPGurus,

I started the SAPOSS RFC but still no use. I am still facing the same error. Please suggest.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPGurus,

I found that the SAPOSS RFC is not working. Can this be a cause why the portal is not opening from SAP system.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPGurus,

I referred http://scn.sap.com/thread/3164068 and found that when I use the service "wd_sise_main_app"

http://qerossm.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_sise_main_app

this opens the page I guess this throws the page after one executes SOLMAN_SETUP tcode but when I use the same tcode from the ABAP it uses the service myssocntl. Same is used for the link Create Maintenance Transacrion under DSWP. I am confused. Please help.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPGurus,

Please help me out as the issue still persist. Shall I activate any sevices in SICF.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Please refer to the Note 1088717 and activate the services as suggested in transaction SICF.

Thanks,

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manas,

Thanks for your participation but I activated the services mentioned in the note but still it throws the error

Error while processing your request!

What has happened?

The call of URL http://qerossm.com:8000/sap/public/myssocntl has been terminated due to an error.

Note

• The following error occurred in system QCM : Log on with a dialog user
  • The error occurred on application server qerossm_QCM_00 and in work process 8 .
  • The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE
  • The ABAP call hierarchy was:
    Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP
    Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME
    Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can you do?

• In the case of termination type RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system QCM in transaction ST22.
  • In the case of termination type ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on application server qerossm_QCM_00 in transaction SM21.
  • In the case of termination type ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 8 in transaction ST11 on application server qerossm_QCM_00 . An analysis of the trace files for other work processes may be necessary.
  • If you do not yet have any user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 000 -u: SAPSYS -l: E -s: QCM -i: qerossm_QCM_00 -w: 8 -d: 20130418 -t: 175655 -v: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE -e: Log on with a dialog user -X: -x:

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Please help.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPGurus,

Could you please suggest something on this issue.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check which user you are trying to login.

Go to SU01 and and in the second tab  see what is the user type of the user you are using to login.

If it is someother user than dialog user, change it to dialog user and try again.

It is not related to VMC stuffs.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vimal,

I am not trying to log in anywhere. When I click on Create New Maintenance Transaction in DSWP tcode of solution manager or when I use the tcode SOLMAN_SETUP then I face this error on a browser. I never saw any login page. And the user with which I have logged into the SAP system has Dialog as its User Type in SU01. Please help.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vimal,

Please provide some suggestions.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPGurus,

I found that the VMC on Solution Manager is not active. Can this be a reason behind. I am trying to activate it but I am not able to till now.Please suggest with some ideas.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh