Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to perform calculation in adobeform

bhushan_ghule
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts .

I have to create a adobeform for loan .

In the form user will enter loan amount in numbers .  I have to convert this loan amount from numbers to words.  for i that need to use function module 'SPELL_AMOUNT' .

as shown in the screen shot as soon as the user enters his loan amount amount in words should be display on the form , here i am stuck how to trigger abap code  when user enters his loan amount .

please suggest me

whether i need to write any java code or  i have to write the code in interface or i have to use generic services .

points will be given to corrects answer .

Thanks & regard.

Bhushan Ghule 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bushan,

Is that a HCM P&F? Why the form loaded at backend in your screenshoot?

Correct me if I am wrong.

I guess you are displaying the form using SE38 or some others print layout feature. This way, the form is not interactive and no roundtrips going to happen, that's why you cannot convert the user input and reproduce as wording.

Alternatively you grabs the value upfront and convert it into words when the form displayed.

Exampe, build a program in SE38, ask for amount from user, and you have the flexibility now to convert into word first before pass it into form  ; or in form layuoutReady* event use SPELL_AMOUNT.

Anyway, let us know what you are trying to do; we will help further from there.

regards,

Xiang Li

bhushan_ghule
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replay

I solved the issue using generic services

Thanks & regards .

Bhushan Ghule

uppu_narayan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

you can write a javascript for that where you have to break the digits and from 0 to 9 use appropriate words using case and then form the string and assign to the field having amount in words....

thanks and regards,

narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5116761

Please have a look on the above link.

Best Regards,

Praveen Pulle.