Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get ZQEVAC22 from note 174877

sachin_bangar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have being advised to run the report ZQEVAC22 from note 174877 to clear inspection lot status inconsistancy; but my developer is not getting ZQEVAC22. Will you please tell me how to get ZQEVAC22 from note 174877 or what will be steps to do this.

Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin you should first create program ZQEVAC22 in SE38 with only "ZQEVAC22" as program name. Do not write any code there. Just create it and leave it. Then implement note 174877 through SNOTE transaction code. This downloads the correction automatically and insert in above program.

After note implementation, run program through SE38. You will be prompted to input inspection lot. Input appropriate lot number there for which you are facing UD status problem. Then execute. This program removes inconsistency for UD status.

Regards, Anand Rao

sachin_bangar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Anand,

I have followed same steps, system prompted to input inspection lot; I entered lot number for which facing UD status inconsistancy and wxecuted system shown Message no. 00208 as mentioned below.

Statuses for lot 010000016484 are consistent

Message no. 00208

Please guide.  

With Warm Regards,

Sachin Bangar

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then probably your issue is different. What is the status of inspection lot? Whether the UD is given and you are unable to post the stock from quality to unrestricted? Is the stock still showing under quality inspection in MMBE. Hope you must have tried to clear this lot through QA32 or QA12 or QVM2 or QA11. Still not resolving perhaps this could be because of MM QM stock inconsistencies. Have a look on SAP note 48815.

Regards, Anand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Most likely this note can be implemented via SNOTE. The report should then be available afterwards.

Regards

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After goint to the notes click on correction instruction 108979.

System will open a new screen and on the bottom of the screen click on zqevac22 .You can see the

program.Copy this program to your system and then execute it.

CSN