Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Amendments: From Overall To Annual in Configuration

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to make some changes in my Configuration setting,Actually we used overall budget planing but For some new projects we required periodic planning,before making any changes i required the suggestion from the PS Professional.

Still Some doubts

1.How to make it Annually.

2 we required the version also for Annually Budget updated,Like if i used T-code S_ALR_87013558 there should be version option.

3.if Project goes to 10 to 12 years how can i maintain the budget and can i transfer it from 1 year to other.

Regards

Soni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi yogendra,

1.How to make it Annually.

Go through planning profile in opsb wherein check mark at annual value option too.

2 we required the version also for Annually Budget updated,Like if i used T-code S_ALR_87013558 there should be version option.

Version 0 is stander for plan vs actual cost recorded it will automatically come when you create controlling area

3.if Project goes to 10 to 12 years how can i maintain the budget and can i transfer it from 1 year to other.

After tick on annual value option in opsb and maintain time frame according to your business scenario system will give you option in period column as 2012 2013 or 2024.

same setting required in ops9 budget profile as well so that system could same behavior as planning.

With the help of cj34 t-code you can transfer budget to next fiscal year.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

Thanks for the reply its working fine.

Still some doubts:

We are allocating budget at WBS level (overall) and assign material with qty and rate equals or less than  budget otherwise system trigger msg of budget Exceeds in overall planning.

Now  my queries is if i allocated budget at annually suppose 2013 allocated 10000 and 2014 allocated 150000.

1.Does system throw error budget exceed for 2013 for 10000(Rel 1000).

2 If year change 2014 new budget comes for same WBS than that case system trigger msg ?

Regards

Soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogendra,

As per the Annual Budget process , If we maintain the budget of 1 lac in the fiscal year 2013 for the respective WBS /project , then system will allow you for the postings upto 1 lac which was vaialable in the current year 2013, It will not consider any previous year budget or any other year except current year budget .

But in overall budget  it will consider all previous/current / Future years budgets also.

I hope your doubts were cleared.

So maintain the required budget as per the current fiscal year by annually  .

If required we can carry forward the annual budget & Committment by CJCF and CJCO .

Regards,

vrkumar

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will check budget only for posting period years, let say period would be open for current month and current year as well, not for previous year OR future years as per standard sap system.

if you want system check budget for current previous and future years. then in budget profile you have to check mark in overall in AVAC control frame.

You can carry forward the annual budget & Committment by CJCF and CJCO as suggested by vrkumar.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

I am waiting for the reply