Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding role SAP_AUDITOR to start menue?

former_member184878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you help me please.

I not fimilar with security and rights.

I have following quesition:

What do I have to do, that I have Role SAP_AUDITOR available in SAP standard menue?

I want to do this change in my SAP IDES enviroment.

Thank you for your valueable help and expertise.

All the best Erwin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you will have learnt in ADM950, these are user menu roles. So if you switch to the user menu then depending on your redundancy compression and sorting settings, you will see it if you have a cooy of the role assigned. Works fine (particularly if you turn the alpha-numeric sorting off..).

Adding it to S000 Easy Access Menu is possible, but a modification which will show up in SPAU. But you can import roles into area menus in SE43 and then embed it as a node in S000.

I would go the user menu route. Actually you can benchmark the quality of your role buikd against whether users use the rile based user menus...

Cheers,

Julius

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you will have learnt in ADM950, these are user menu roles. So if you switch to the user menu then depending on your redundancy compression and sorting settings, you will see it if you have a cooy of the role assigned. Works fine (particularly if you turn the alpha-numeric sorting off..).

Adding it to S000 Easy Access Menu is possible, but a modification which will show up in SPAU. But you can import roles into area menus in SE43 and then embed it as a node in S000.

I would go the user menu route. Actually you can benchmark the quality of your role buikd against whether users use the rile based user menus...

Cheers,

Julius

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Erwin,

if you want to have the menu entries of that role as start menu, insert it into a z-area menu in se43 as Julius stated earlier. Then add this menu to users in SU01->tab defaults as start menu.

b.rgds

Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hello julius and bernhard

Thank you for help and answer

All the best erwin