Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*** Discarding event because upload directory -Does not exist***

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I sent a vendor number  from SAP to SAP sourcing by using transaction code BD14. Then I scheduled 'schedule task' in sap sourcing for 5 minutes.After 5 minutes I checked my vendor ,it is not imported into SAP sourcing(not available).Then checked log by using

Setup > Background Task Status List . I can see the below message

*** Discarding event because upload directory (\\MIL-CLOPW01\CLM_Share\XI\IN\supplier\upload) does not exist ***

But the same above directory is available as below screen.Then why this particular vendor is not imported eventhough I have correct directory,can somebody throw light on this issue,please?

With Regards,

Jaheer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another thing to look for is the permissions on that directory. Please ensure that the user through which the task is run has the proper read/write permissions on the shared folder.

Thanks,

Vikram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

Is it a local directory , where the Sourcing is installed. If so give absolute path . If it is a shared path , check if that path is accessible from the machine where sourcing is installed.

Let us know if you face any issue

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

After looking into your issue i came to know that you might not defined the 'upload' directory in your sourcing server. So kindly go to 'MIL-CLOPW01\CLM-Share\XMN\Supplier' directory and see do you have upload directory.

Regards,

Gurvi.