Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keystoreentry not found in soap receiver channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

I am developing an interface RFC --> SOAP

This SOAP call is for an third party web service and my basis team set up a certificate into visual admin in order to be able to communicate with the web service.

problem is when i am trying  to configure client certificate authentication in soap receiver channel, i am unable to find the certificate in the  key store Entry list.

Can any one tell me what might be the issue?

Regards,

Trinadh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i am configuring the soap channel we have options like Configure user Authentication and Configure Client Authentication and proxy Authentication. What are the inputs i need to give here?

Regards,

Trinadh

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use STRUST transaction code in abap stack for the keystore configuration. Please refer this thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2001234

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Basis team done this configuration in java stack through NWA , not in ABAP stack. I am able to find the other certificates in SOAP receiver channel but not the the required one. Where we missing?

Do we need the configuration in two stacks?

Regards,

Trinadh

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can only find it in the SOAP Receiver CC only if the certificate installed contains a public or private key.

Regards,

Mark

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Did you find your certificate in NWA before you configure them Channel?

The NWA location is NWA-->Configuration-->Security-->Cerficates and Keys

Search here with your key store name and them respective certificate in the bottom.

Also configure the same in the Channel and ICO as per the below screenshot.

Regards,

Sreeni.