Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Status Profile for Quotation in SAP SD

Dear Experts,

Before posting this query, I have searched in SCN, google and also tried various combination to achieve my client requirement.But, failed to complete the activity. Hence, reaching you all.

Scenario:

A quotation will be created and should be approved/ rejected by 4 levels. If any of the approver rejects, it should not allow next level to approve the quotation.

In order to achieve this, I have created status profile and assigned to my quotation document type. Whenever its approved by one person the email is triggering to next level with quotation document. If any person rejects the mail is triggering to previous approvers along with the user created the quotation.However, if the next level knows the document number, he/she is still can approve or reject the quotation by using VA22 which is not as expected want to prevent this.

What I have done in BS02 is:

Status noStatusShort text   Long txt    Init.Status
Lowest status
Highest sta
Pos
Priority
Auth.code
1CRTDIBM-CRTD NAX1911
2App1IBH-Appr1NA
1911ZIBHAut
3Rej-1IBH-Rej1NA
1911ZIBHAut
4App2FBP-Appr2NA
1911ZFBPAut
5Rej2FBP-Rej2NA
1911ZFBPAut
6App3CFO-Appr3NA
1911ZCFOAut
7Rej3CFO-Rej3NA
1911ZCFOAut
8App4MCP-Appr4NA
1911ZMCPAut
9Rej4MCP-Rej4NA
1911ZMCPAut

I have tried various combinations like changing lowest / Highest status. By not keeping any status numbers for rejections. In all the combinations system is allowing next level to approve even though the previous level was rejected. However, system is stopping business to create sales order which is as expected.

Could someone help me to achieve the requirement. As far as I know, I am missing logic either at lowest/highest numbers or business transactions controls at Transaction controls of rejection status (Even this I tried with various combinations by using Lock)

Dear Moderators / Experts: I have spent lot of time on searching in SCN, read many threads and open sources. But, no luck, hence, posting this. Sincere apology for asking a question related to status profile which was discussed umpteen number of times in our SCN.

Thanks In advance,

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Sai,

I have replicate your requirement in different way and tested working well at my end.

Regards

Arun

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question