Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm Request for scope

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Suggest a way (SPRO) activity to Restrict type of changes in the request for scope.

1. I would like to see only Urgent change and Normal Change in the drop down.

And my second question every time i select Urgent change it is selecting default transaction SMHF but it should be ZMHF. Where should i ma this .

Thank you .

Regard's

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please check the configuration here:

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide->SAP Solution Manager->Capabilities (Optional)->Change Management->Standard Configuration->Change Request Management Framework->Copy Control for Change Request Management->Define Mapping Rules for Copy Control.

Go to the transaction type you use for Request for Change (SMCR or ZMCR).and select it. Select Copy Control Rules under the Create Procedure Type. All of the TP Types (SMAD/ZMAD, SMMJ/ZMMJ, etc) should be listed that can be copied from the Request for Change. You can remove those TP Types you don't want to be able to be created which should remove them from the drop-down list.

Important! Note that if you are using the standard SMCR, you should strongly consider copying to a ZMCR instead of removing standard entries under SMCR.

As to your 2nd question, that should also be answered here.Make sure only ZMHF is defined as a TP Type not SMHF,

Kindest regards

Paul Maraijko

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

Thant was really helpful. I have modifiyed my Copy control now its working for me as desired.

One more thing does CRM_ORD_PR , CRM_ORD_LP how object containing the transaction types will influence the Request for scope document.

Thank you.

Regard's

Sai

Answers (0)