Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Standard Reports !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to CLM !

I have a requirement from my client .

The 200 value which is defaulted automatically in the maximum number of results for the search of MA and AG, client wants to keep it blank for all MA and AG searches

I customized query definitions but I could find all these reports 

1) My Agreements and Contract Documents.

2)Search My Master Agreements

3)Search master Agreements

4)Search Master Agreements and Agreements

5)Search Master Agreements and Agreements.

I looked in Setup-->System setup-->Queries and Reports-->Reports

Can any one help me finding the path for those reports and also please let me know how to hide these reports and create the customized reports

Also find the attached screen shots

Thanks,

Roopesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

I have seen your requirement.First of all those are not reports but query definitions and 'Agreements' under contract management is query group. So now if you want to hide all query definitions from this Agreements query group then go to below path.

setup->Query Group->FCI-ContractBuyList

In this query group go to queries tab and uncheck 'include in SRM Navigation' for all queries which you do not want to see in the navigation menu.

And if you want to add any custom query go to same path and add your query in queries tab and check in the 'include in SRM Navigation' then you can see your custom query in navigation menu.

And if you want make maximum search zero instead of 200 remove that value and your own query name in the 'Save search as' field henc it will create new query deifinition with zero max results.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gurvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurvi,

That was really help ful amnswer, but I could not found "Search Subagreements" in that list can you please let me know where can I find that.

I really appreciate your help !!

Thanks,

Roopesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

Do you mean 'Search Subagreements' is there in the navigation menu query group and it is not there in 'setup->Query Group->FCI-ContractBuyList'?

Regards,

Gurvi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

Go to query group 'ODP-ESO-AgreementBuyList' and uncheck 'include SRM Navigation' for query definition 'search subagreements' then it would not show in the navigation menu of contract management.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Gurvi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

If I understood your question correct, you are trying to customize the standard query definitions. As SAP suggested, do not try to customize the standard query definitions.Duplicate the standard queries and customize them as per your requirement.

Setup --> System Setup --> Queries and Reports --> Query Definitions.

Please follow above navigation steps and search for the report.

To duplicate and customize any standard query :

click Document in the toolbar and choose Duplicate from the drop-down list

You can give the Internal Name of your duplicated query as "CUSTOM - xyz.."

Thanks

Krish.