cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Block due to single character match

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We got a problem with SPL screening. System is set up such away that 80% match should be there for the name to get SPL block.

But system is screening each and every character in the name. For example, if "KISH P & I" is the spl and when business partner Hari is screened,

last letter in Hari  "I" is becoming a 100% match and the partner is getting blocked. System is not considering total string "Hari". Could someone please guide me what to do.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

• Could you please share the exact setting you have for SPL and also provide the SPL name and the BP name .

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

SPL name is "KISH P & I". There is no address for this SPL. only name was updated. BP name is "IBERVELLI". There should be 80% match for the name. however it is comparing "I" and giving 100% match. In the list type "ISA", minimum length for search teams was not maintained. I have changed the minimum length to 5 for name in the customization. In spite of this we still have the problem.

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

so you made this change?

Global Trade Services --> Compliance Management --> Sanctioned Party List Screening --> Control Settings for Sanctioned Party List Screening // List type "ISA" and you set Minimum lenght of index entries to 5 for name? (To be fair 5 is a lot, I ussually use 3)

Did you rexecute Generation of comparison Terms? TA  /SAPSLL/SPL_ST01

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Gabriel is right. We generally use 3 as minimum length. And once you changed the setting, did you try generation of comparison terms.

Regards

Dhilipan