cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: While Doing RR for inspectionLot through MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Actually I have to do Result Recording for charaterstics of an operation of inspection in QM.. I can do it prefectly on ECC system but when I tried same through MII, it showing me error : "You must fill in the user field(s)", I have tried other input filed also (othet than lot number, operation number, opreation text, inspection point, character text)...

But still I am getting same error.. Can anyone please guide to it's correct answer.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First I would go to either BAPI or SE37 and test the execution of just the BAPI.  While doing this record what the contents are for the user fields in the Results.  Then try to manually do the same thing from MII.  While the QM transactions will often populate fields based on the signed in person, BAPI/SE37 does it also, but not as much, and MII does not do it at all.  So look for what is not being populated from MII.  You can also execute the BAPI from MII to get previously recorded results to see what is populated and compare that to what you are populating to see what is missing. Don't feel bad about this.  This is a pretty common situation.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Mike,

Thanks for your reply it's really helpful

Regards, Naina

Answers (0)