cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

currency display issue!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are on EHP5 not able to find the currency for Indonesia while creating travel expenses report,

could anybody suggest how to get such currency in dropdowns while creating travel expenses.

Best regards,

Devendra Reddy D.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have mainatined currency in TCURR table and Translation ration for Indonesia currency for "M" type.

System will read the data from TCURR table based on the Exchange rate type configured in trip provision variant.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Raziq Fareed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raziq,

It is maintained in TCURR table and I am able to see when travel expenses are created through R/3 but it is not displaying in portal,

Could you please suggest on this.

Best Regards,

Devendra Reddy D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Maintain the exchage rate type in the table V_706D_B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is M already maintained....

0 Kudos

Hi devendra

As there is no official country version for Indonesia, I assume you used the 99 international accounting molga etc?

The currencies are maintained in table TCURF for the web dynpro and please ensure reverse pairing e.g. USD/INR INR/USD  - as the wbe dynpro is alot stricter with the currency control than TCURR, its really important to be extra careful with your customizing here.. this wiki page should help too

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/5onuDQ

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

The employee is traveled to Indonesia and creating expenses in Indonesia currency only but while creating expenses not able to find the Indonesia currency in drop down list, I ensured table TCURF reverse pairing i.e IDR/INR INR/IDR is already maintained correctly,

Please check below screenshot and provide valuable inputs.

Best Regards,

Devendra Reddy D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devender,

R u able to create a Expense report in the backend system with IDR Curency ? If any errors let me know ?

Regards,

Raziq Fareed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raziq,

Yes i am able to create Expense report in the backend system with IDR currency and am not getting any errors.

Best Regards,

Devendra Reddy D.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

Externally Debug Method SUPPLY_EXPENSE_TYPES In Custom Controller RECEIPTS of WDYN Component FITE_VC_RECEIPTS to see/trace what's going wrong then. Also check whether you have done anything that could cause this in BADI TRIP_WEB_CUSTOMIZING Method IF_EX_TRIP_WEB_CUSTOMIZING~USER_EXIT_CUSTOMIZING, parameter CURRENCIES.

However, I still think it rather to be a customizing mistake to be honest 😕 ...

If the currency you supposedly have in backend does not pass through the BADI at all, then it is 99% a customizing mistake.

Cheers, Lukas