cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Cancellation Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While I am trying to cancel an invoice I am getting Log issued.

what should be the reason ?

How to proceed further and save the cancellation.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

As Sai and Bojja have already suggested understand from business, what is the meaning of "Please consider all orders for the po number".

This shall give you an idea about the "correct" way to go about invoice cancellation.

Added: As suggested by Bojja, in VOFA, for your cancellation billing type, check field "Copying requirement". What routine has been placed there?

Also request an ABAPer to look / debug the program.

The code shall give you the (business) logic too w.r.t. invoice cancellations (and its details - is it for specific company codes, specific billing types etc.)

Message was edited by: Updated in blue font. Typewriter (T W)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Could you please provide the message number to analyze further?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message no: is VF063

I checked but saying check the log. thats it.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

If you look at your first screenshots, system says " Please consider all orders for the PO number". Can you check why that message is coming there and also what type of Invoice you are trying to cancel ?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

venkat

pl check the your billing document details at VOFA, here at cancellation  tab

Cancell.billing type S1     Cancel. Invoice (S1)

Copying requirements 0

Reference number

Assignment Number

this three field you have check , because you assigned any reference number or assignment number field as PO number , system will check the sale order PO numbers ,

and also check the cancellation document type details ,

check the program any logic you have maintain, ZXV60AU01 check this include

check and revert

regards

sankar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bojja,

Thank you for your post!

One question:

this three field you have check , because you assigned any reference number or assignment number field as PO number , system will check the sale order PO numbers ,

For fields "Reference number" and "Assignment number" in a billing type, in VOFA;

these fields are used to populate a value in the billing document.

If PO number is given in VOFA in the field "Reference number", then the PO number populates in the billing document (billing type S1, in this case).

There are no checks and if field is empty (Ref number) then there is no error; due to which billing document can not be created.

Would you agree with the above?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi TW

at  VOFA , or copy control level you have maintain the reference number , assignment  PO number number on that time ,

scenario

two sale orders (here  two different  PO numbers), two deliveries , single invoice ,

but when you maintain the PO number at assignment or reference number , system not accept single invoice for above scenario

because PO numbers difference , 

same process it applicable to Cancellation document also 

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I am right, is ZXV60AU01 should be a customized programme in your system, as I tried to look for it and getting error, programme does not exist.

However I will surrender to ABAPER now.

I think learning ABAP is becoming more necessary then ever.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

venkat

consultant  your abap consultant and do the deburge then you find the solution

and also check the billing document flow here you find two sale orders or one sale order