cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data disappearring - help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have very strange problem with ERP 2004 system - for the last few days some data disappears from customizing client, and there is inconsistency between created transports and actual data in the system - the records are included in transport requests, but they don't exist in database tables. There are no errors in logs, and i don't know where to look to solve this problem.

Today another error occured - accounting period automatically closes after few minutes.

Did anyone have similiar problems? What could be the reason for those errors? Where to look for?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do onething. You can check for any background jobs which may be scheduled at various intervals causing this problem in your system.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Than you for the answer. Unfortunately this did not help. I have already checked the background jobs (SM37), and there are only standard background processing tasks in the system currrently.

The strange about the Accounting Period is that it was closing in client 300 automatically, and finally I couldnt open it at all. When I closed accounting period in client 100, I was able to open period in client 300.

Additional info: we are using SCC1 transaction to apply transports from customizing client 100 to test client 300.

Maybe it has something to do with transports between the two clients? Do you have any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess nobody have ever had such problem... But maybe anyone has an idea, what could it be?