cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating print program for Processing routine in NACE transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to create a print program to trigger a smart form using a output. When I had a look at the standard print program of standard output types, it has many subroutine (FORM) in it and especially FORM ENTRY. Could anyone let me know how to create a print program or explain the functionality of each form routine in the program?

Thanks.

Regards,

Senthil G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you want to use the output type... u have to assign it in NACE. wht u ahve observed is correct.. for all the standard program there is form called ENTRY.

outtype will trigger the subroutiene.... so the starting point for the program is the FORM ENTRY only.

If you want to do it in the same way u have do the same way.. create form in u r print program and give this form name in NACE.. so the u r print program statrt form there.

with out this output type can't call the program directly.

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi/Naresh,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Regards,

Senthil G.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi senthil,

Creating a print program is pretty simlple.

You should go into se38 editor and copy an existing printprogram or create your own.

All the logic must be in a FORm-ENDFORM.

form entry.

• Logic...

endform.

this form may have any name (not needed to be only ENTRY).

The signification of the form is that this name will be given in the subroutine name in NACE transaction.

the standard program RSNAST00 which triggers all the print program dynamically.

it will fetch the name of the print program and form name from TNAPR table and calls the same.

perform (TNAPR-RONAM) in (TNAPR-PROGNAME).

At run time, the TNAPR-RONAM and progname will be filled with your z program name and the subroutine name.

Regards,

Ravi