cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP on STO preqs confirms on nonworking days due to GR time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

We’ve recently upgraded to an APO version that allows BOP on stock transfer requisitions.

We’re trying to switch to using this to confirm our STO preqs instead of an own developed program.

It sort of works, but:

If we run BOP on an order it confirms as expected on an open day, however the GR time is then added to the confirmation date – so the available date ends up being inside the weekend.

Many of our products have GR time of 2 days, so if the product is finished on a Friday or Thursday the GR time takes the availability date into the weekend if we use the BOP run to confirm it.

When we plan the materials with heuristics, or if someone tries to place the preq by hand on a weekend day the system moves it automatically (sine the calendars and resources aren’t open on the weekend)

But the BOP it seems to ignore all of this. If we execute the ATP check manually for our preq from the product view we also do not end up in the weekend, the date is moved to an opening day.

I’ve tried turning on ATP logging during the BOP runs, an interesting piece of info from this is this:

“Scheduling of STO order <ID> not allowed Reason LOGSYS”

I’ve not been able to discover what this means, anyone know?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually BOP is doing same scheduling as done by manually triggered ATP check. There might be

an inconsistency in the system which prevents the scheduling.

Please run a consistency check and if you can not solve this I suggest to open a message at SAP support. This needs probably a deeper investigation to provide you a solution.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have indeed contacted SAP support. We were sort of expecting the BOP to do the same as what happens during manual ATP.

What consistency check is it you think we should try to run?

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi simon,

The issue seems to be consideration of calander during BOP runs, check if respective calender is being consider in BOP, if not then what is the reason for same needs to be checked.

Rgds

Sourabh

Answers (0)