cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Partial Pallet Indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, I've got a question regarting Partial Pallet quantity indicator in LT22/LT23.

Namely I can't understand why this indicator is not showing me partial pallets. For example my LE qty in material master is 100 CS per P1 pallet.

I'm moving 20 CS of the material to 916 type but LT22/LT23 do not mark this transfer order item as partial (fields PE/PP on the ALV screen).

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Pavel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To see the partial pallet quantity field in the selection screen of LT22/LT23, click the 'dynamic selections' button and drag the field under TO item.

You can also get this field in the output, just check the layout (click change layout button) and add to the output.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

this field (column) is actually already displayed on the screen. For some reason it is empty for my partial pallet (I guess there sould be "X" in the fields if the pallet is partial).

I checked on the internet and it seems it works only for Bulk storage type. For me it looks quite odd as we move partiall pallets not only from bulk storages...

Do you know how to have this field populated for storage types that differ from bulk?

Thanks!

Pavel